terms and conditions
These General Conditions of Online Sale regulate the B2B sales contracts executed through telematic methods, of the products presented on the Website www.tanato.shop owned by Sartoria di Filottrano srl, with registered office in Filottrano, in via Industria 26 / A registered in the Business Register of the Ancona Chamber of Commerce.
These General Conditions of Online Sale are governed by the rules on electronic commerce (Legislative Decree no. 70/2003) and by Italian law and apply exclusively to Internet sales (Online Sale), in which the buyer is a person who buys for business or professional reasons and not for personal reasons, as defined in art. 1 letter b) of this Agreement.
The following definitions apply in these General Conditions of Sale:
- Seller: Sartoria di Filottrano Srl
- Customer: any natural or legal person acting on his own behalf or in the name and on behalf of a company, organization, association, freelancer in possession of a regular VAT number.
- General Online Sales Conditions are the rules governing the sales contract stipulated by the Seller and the Customer through the use of the Website www.tanato.shop
- Contract are these General Online Sales Conditions.
- Website or Website means the Website www.tanato.shop belonging to the Seller, in which the Customer can make online purchases.
- Purchase order means the purchase order sent by the Customer through the use of the Seller's website referring to one or more products, through the use of the order procedure indicated on the website www.bwhichit and art. 5 of this contract.
- Order Confirmation is the message sent by e-mail by the Seller with which he communicates the acceptance of the Purchase Order to the Customer.
- Product or Products are the products described on the Website that can be purchased by the Customer.
Object of the contract
- Online selling. These General Conditions of Online Sale apply to all Orders relating to the purchase of Products through the use of the Website www.tanato.shop made by Customers, as defined above
- The object of the contract is the purchase and sale of clothing for the deceased that the Seller offers for sale on the Website www.tanato.shop
- Product Description. For each Product it is possible to view an information sheet
- The information on the products may undergo changes over time The Seller may delete and / or replace the products described on the Site at any time and without notice
- The prices of the Products included in the information sheets are expressed in Euros and are net of VAT, unless otherwise indicated.
- Change in product price. The prices of the products published on the Site may be updated and therefore may undergo variations. The Customer will purchase the products at the price published on the Site at the time the order is placed. The changes do not constitute an element of dispute.
- Promotions. The Seller reserves the right to carry out different promotions depending, for example, on the categories of the products, the products themselves, the seasonality, etc.
Shipping and payment costs
The prices of the products indicated in the information sheets do not include shipping costs, which are identified and calculated based on the place of delivery, which the Customer views before paying for the order. The shipping costs of the products are entirely borne by the customer unless expressly indicated.
The price of the Products and the shipping costs may vary depending on the country of delivery of the Products.
- Registration on the Site. To proceed with the purchase of one or more products, the Customer must register on the Website and provide the Seller with all the necessary data to allow him to execute the Order. The data will be processed in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (so-called GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation), regarding the protection of personal data. Upon receipt of the Customer's data, the Seller will promptly send an e-mail to the Customer whose content will indicate the authentication procedure, to allow access to the Site in the part intended for online purchases, containing the account and password chosen by the Customer (the password will not be known by the Seller).
- Formulation of the Order. Purchase orders must be placed online through the order procedure on the Site, exclusively by Customers as defined above. The Customer can select the products to purchase by placing them in the "Cart", of which he can always view the contents before proceeding with the order. During the order formulation phase up to the forwarding of the order, the Customer will be able to change the data entered.
- Acceptance of the General Conditions of Online Sale. The Customer, by sending the order and the contextual payment, declares to have read and accepted the General Conditions of Online Sale indicated on the Site and declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure.
- Order Confirmation. The Seller received the order will automatically send an e-mail to the e-mail account communicated by the Customer, containing the confirmation of receipt of the Order. The Order Confirmation will summarize the products chosen by the Customer, the customizations, the relative prices (including delivery costs), the order number.
- Non-availability of the Products. The Seller does not guarantee the complete availability of the products included in the information sheets on the Site. If the products are not available, the Seller will notify the Customer by e-mail and will propose an alternative product. In case of impossibility to proceed with the delivery of the ordered products, the Customer has the right to the full refund of the sums paid.
- Conclusion of the Contract. The Contract will be considered concluded only when the Seller sends the Customer a separate e-mail with the express acceptance of the purchase proposal which will also contain the information relating to the shipment of the Product and the expected delivery date ("Confirmation of Shipment"). In the event that the order is processed through multiple shipments, the Customer will receive separate Shipping Confirmations. The Customer may cancel the order before having received the Shipping Confirmation.
Payment of the order
- Terms of payment. The Purchasing Customer will have to pay in advance using a valid credit card.
- Payment method by credit card. Payment by credit card must be made in the manner indicated on the Site and the credit cards accepted by the Seller are: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro. By indicating the credit card as a method of payment, the Customer authorizes the Seller to use his credit card and to charge the same amount of the expense incurred. The security of online transactions is guaranteed through the TLS protocol with the use of an algorithm and the generation of a unique control code for each transaction.
- Invoice issuance. The Seller will issue the invoice and this will be attached to the Products delivered and / or also sent in electronic format, to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer with the Shipping Confirmation. No changes to the tax documents can be made after their issue.
Delivery of Products
- Shipping methods and terms. The shipment of orders is entrusted to express couriers that guarantee delivery in 24/48/72 hours depending on the area of dispatch. For international shipments it can take 5-7 business days. The customer is responsible for the customs clearance of the products and for any ancillary operation connected to it as well as for the payment of customs duties and taxes. The Seller packs for the shipment of the Products in the form deemed most appropriate and is not liable for any failures, breakages, tampering and shortages that may occur after leaving its warehouses. Any complaints or disputes arising from or related to transport and / or complementary and / or subsequent operations thereto, must be submitted exclusively by the Customer to the carrier or any third party responsible. The Seller is exonerated from any liability in the event of loss and changes in the products caused by inaccurate transport or handling.
- Failure to collect the Products. If it is not possible to complete the delivery due to the absence of the Customer at the address indicated, the courier leaves a notice or contacts the Customer by telephone to arrange a second delivery or to collect the goods at one of the closest Courier branches.
- Failure or delay in delivery due to force majeure. The Seller is not responsible for non-delivery or delayed delivery due to force majeure.
- Instructions for the withdrawal of the goods. Upon receipt of the material and before signing the document to the Courier who delivers the goods, the Customer is required to carefully check that the number of packages delivered is consistent with those mentioned on the transport document. The Customer is also required to check the physical state of the packages, checking that they have not been tampered with and / or damaged.
- Supply defects. The Customer must report the existence of supply defects within the deadline of 5 days from the date of delivery of the items. The Customer must send, at his own expense, the goods deemed non-compliant to Sartoria di Filottrano srl in Via dell’industria 26 / A Filottrano 60024 (An). The Seller undertakes to agree with the Customer the methods of a new supply of the same amount or possibly the reimbursement for the defective goods which will be made using the same payment method used by the Customer at the time of payment of the order.
- Right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal is not allowed for professional clients
The sales contract between the Seller and the Customer is concluded in Italy and is governed by Italian law